Stripe is a payment option that allows you to process payments from your ClickFunnels. If you are looking to integrate Stripe into your ClickFunnels, here is what you need to know.
What You Need To Know About Stripe And How To Integrate It To ClickFunnels
Stripe has many users in different types of industries, including some of the renowned e-commerce giants such as Made.com, Deliveroo, ASOS, Lush, and Misguided. It’s a great payment option for anyone looking for a system that’s easy to use and also as a reasonable pay as you go price structure.
If you want to get started with Stripe, you need to set up your account. Visit www.Stripe.com for more information on how to create a Stripe account. Check the Stripe terms and conditions to make sure your country is supported. Also, note that there are restricted businesses as of December 2018. Therefore, if you are part of those businesses, you can’t sign up Stripe to your ClickFunnels account. Instead, you need to seek out other payment options.
Before you start integrating your Stripe account to the ClickFunnels, make sure your email is verified. Also, make sure that you are not logged into the Stripe account into the same browser as your ClickFunnels account. That way, you can ensure proper integration of the two accounts. Here are a few steps to follow with the integration process.
• Go to your ClickFunnels and go to the top part of the dashboard and choose ‘payment gateways’
• Click on ‘Create a new Stripe account’ and follow the steps outlined here by filling in the blanks. In the first field, you will enter the name of the Stripe integration you want. It’s the name that will show up when you choose the same integration on the order form. It’s essential to make this clear, especially if you have a few Stripe integrations.
• Next, you can choose the domains you want the integration to apply to immediately. Make sure you choose that specific integration as ‘default,’ especially if there are a few integrations in place.
• Now you can connect your Stripe account to ClickFunnels. Click on ‘connect’ in your ClickFunnels account. On the next tab, you can click on ‘sign in’ if you already have a Stripe account, and they will be automatically integrated.
• You can also take the more extended approach, you can fill in all the details, and ClickFunnels review will create the Stripe account for you.
Now, you are good to go, and Stripe is fully integrated into your ClickFunnels account. When you are in the funnel where you are selling your products and want the money to reflect into your Stripe account, go to the order form, create products, and choose the right integration. If you already have a Stripe integration-ready, the option should be available and will show up immediately.
Why Is Stripe A Good Choice For ClickFunnels Payments?
• It’s very easy to set up, especially if you have recurring payments from your ClickFunnels.
• Your customers can enjoy discounts and coupon codes effortlessly.
• You can also set up subscription payments effortlessly.
• It offers an excellent reminder system.
• There are no refund fees associated with Stripe.
• It comes with an informative interface with charts and graphs. Therefore, it makes data very clear and comprehensible.
• It’s straightforward to set up with your ClickFunnels account with clear instructions and information.
• It’s straightforward to maintain as a payment gateway. Just make sure your ClickFunnels products are in the approved list by Stripe.
• It has a great API that works perfectly for seamless integration into your ClickFunnels accounts.
Try out Stripe in your ClickFunnels accounts for these and many more benefits.